eLumigen 100W Equivalent Rough Service A-Lamp Wins EC&M 2020 Product Of The Year Award
eLumigen, a leading manufacturer of LED lighting for rough service and harsh environment applications, has been awarded the EC&M 2020 Product of the Year Award, in the Lamps category. eLumigen’s winning product was its 100W Equivalent Rough Service Lamp, which also recently won a 2020 Sapphire Award.
The company has been known for the only line of LED rough service lamps designed for harsh commercial and industrial environments. Major recent improvements to the LED Rough Service lamp line include:
- Addition of 75W and 100W equivalent lamps that increase the light output over the previous 40W and 60W equivalent models.
- A-lamp portfolio is A19 size to allow for placement within most fixtures, including the 100W equivalent.
- Enclosed fixture rating for the 40W, 60W, 75W, and 100W equivalent models.
- Wet listed. The previous generation of lamps were damp listed.
- New Poultry Rough Service Lamp models for chickens and turkeys, for both broiler and layer production facilities.
In addition to these new features and benefits, the newly expanded lamp line maintains the features that have made the products a staple for facility managers who need LED lamps to survive in their most challenging applications. The lamps are shatter proof, vibration proof, high heat tolerant, offer a high dimming ratio, and low electromagnetic interference (low-EMI).
Harsh environments usually involve high operating temperatures, rough handling, impacts, and high levels of vibration. Typical applications are in jelly jars, IC-rated downlights, steam tunnels, enclosed fixtures for wet locations, livestock facilities, laboratories, construction light strings, industrial sites, work shops, and food service areas.
Other popular features of the eLumigen LED rough service lamps:
- No visual flicker
- High efficiency, up to 120 lumens per watt
- Very high power factor of 0.98, and
- Low inrush current
The eLumigen rough service lamps are warrantied for 3 years of up to 24/7 rough service use. There is no other lamp on the market with this warranty. The rough service line includes 40W, 60W, 75W, and 100W equivalent A lamps, PAR30s, and PAR38s. Additional options include CCTs of 2000K, 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, and 5000K, as well as 20 degree and 40 degree beam angle options for the PAR lamps.