Headquartered in Metro Detroit, eLumigen applies the most advanced technology from its automotive lighting industry roots to solve the growing needs for both durability and exceptional light quality in LED lighting.
You don't have to settle for low-quality LED lighting nor inefficient legacy technology. Experience eLumigen's commercial-grade alternative, LED lighting proudly designed and engineered in Detroit.
eLumigen began in 2014 with seasoned automotive executives considering how to bring the best of automotive LED technology to the lighting market. The premise was, and is, to deliver durability, improved light quality and energy-saving performance to the commercial and industrial lighting channel. eLumigen is proud to design, engineer and market specific harsh environment lighting solutions for end-customer applications.
Markets we serve:
- Facility Management
- Food & Beverage
- Manufacturing & Assembly
- Paint Shops
- Transit & Automotive
Alfred LaSpina, President & CEO
- More than 28 years of experience in lighting, B2B, B2C and home environment industries at leading consumer and B2B brands.
- Managed CFL and LED businesses at Ledvance Sylvania for the LED lamps division. Prior to that, held positions of increasing responsibility at both OSRAM Sylvania and Honeywell.
- Previous positions in marketing, product development, sales and operations with commercial, automotive and consumer products. Named on 16 patents.
- Masters of International Affairs from Columbia University in International Policy Analysis and Management and a Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, from Tufts University.
Dr. Mahendra Dassanayake, CTO
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering.
- Over 50 patents in automotive Opto-electronic applications.
- Founder of the state of the art day-light simulation laboratory at Ford Motor Company.
- 24 years of experience in computer aided optical design.
- Pioneered the implementation of LEDs and Solid State lighting in the auto-industry.
- Development of advanced Opto-electronic systems for auto industry.
Get in Touch.
We want to hear from you!